Thursday, August 21, 2008

Fussy Babies

Fussy babies are ROUGH to deal with. Which is why I haven't updated recently. I'm now doing this by myself, my mom is back home, my husband is back to work so it's just me and James. And while I LOVE my son, don't get me wrong... it's very tiring, I get very little sleep and I can't wait until daddy comes home and I can pass him off for a few minutes of peace.

Anyway on Monday I called the dr back about James' rash. They finally got back to me Monday afternoon and told me to make an appt on Wednesday. SO yesterday I called and made the appt and we went in. His dr saw him this time (the other two times he was on vacation and we were seeing his partners) and prescribed two different creams to be put on 3 times a day for a week. I'm praying this works... we've been through so much with that little tushy!

I also exchanged some of the things we got from when James was a girl. (See our first ultrasound said we were having a girl, we were later told, IT'S A BOY! I had already had one baby shower for a girl) I visited the consignment shop with some items that stores wouldn't take back and hopefully we'll get some good store credit for when James gets a bit bigger and we need more clothes! (right now he has a TON and I'm not sure he will ever wear it all!)

I've put him to sleep for the 100th million time today... pray that he sleeps at least an hour for me... ahhhhh an hour's sleep sounds so wonderful.

And for the record, anyone who has twins, triplets or any more than that... my heart goes out to you, you are a STRONG woman! Keep it up! Better than I am for sure... I'm going crazy with just the little boy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heidi, Steven & James
I hope all is well with you guys. In case you don't know who this is; Hi it's Mairedith, Roberto & Angelita Lind in Virginia. We miss you guys hang in there with Mr.Fussy you will eventually a little more sleep as time goes by. We pray for each of you evry day. Tell the gang we said HI
Love you guys
The Lind Family (VA.)

Mimzy said...

Just sending my love, prayers! You've been in my thoughts today.
Hope that all is going better with James. So hard when a baby is upset - the whole house is upset!
*hug* Try and rest when you can. And don't feel alone - remember I'm out here with support! Joy