Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Trading Stuff is FUN!

Okay for those of you who DON'T know... we were originally told that our precious son was supposed to be a precious daughter at first. We had an entire baby shower for a little girl while we were in Utah.

After we found out James was a boy we did exchange a few things but kept a lot of the girl stuff just in case there was another mix up. So NOW we have to go through and figure out where all this stuff was bought and try to exchange it... otherwise it will end up at a nice consignment shop where I can get $$ or credit for the items. I'm not looking forward to this because exchanging things without a reciept can get REAL messy!

To further compound this issue we found out the extra base we bought for James' car seat is the WRONG ONE. Now the store guy went in the back and gave us this base, we didn't pick it out ourselves so obviously HE made the mistake. We're missing the box, but on the bright side we still have the reciept... I just have a feeling that Babies R Us is REALLY not going to like me on Friday or Saturday (whenever I decide to take it back). It would be nice to be able to have my son in my car though... right now the only car we can use is Steve's because of the base problem.

My mom helped me out a ton today... we went through just about everything in James' room so I can get the crib in there... now I just have to get with Emily and Justin about getting the crib. I feel so rude asking though... i know I'm weird.

I'm going to miss my mom when she leaves :( She's only here for a few more days.. time is just FLYING by and my little boy is getting bigger and bigger... before I know it October will be here and I"ll be going back to work :( Please time... slow down!

No comments: